Once your registration deadline has passed, students will not be able to register via your school's general registration site. If they attempt to register, they will now see a message that registration has ended. There are, however, three ways to register students after the registration deadline.
1. You can elect to allow students to register and be placed on a wait list after your registration end date. This is set on the General Info Page of the Configuration of the appropriate service. Students who are wait listed will not be registered or be able to pay until you approve the wait list request.
2. You can still register students by directly accessing the registration via the "Register a Student" link under Edit Student Info/Exams/Password in the Students section of the Report Center.
- You may also register students through the AP report center by clicking on Register a Student in the Database Management section.
3. Provide the students with the "Address to access the Registration Outside of the Registration Period" found on the Registration Site Addresses page under the appropriate service tab.
- Do not publicize this url as it will always access the registration site, regardless of the date.
4. You can allow students to continue registering by extending the registration period by editing your registration end date on the General Info page of the configuration (found under the appropriate service tab). Schools that elect to have TR print the student data on the AP Answer sheets will not be able to extend the deadline beyond the initial order date
- If you want students to be able to register themselves during some period with the late fee, be sure that your end date is after the date the late fee starts.
- Any changes you make will take effect immediately.
- for AP exams, you may need to edit your College Board order date as the system requires at least a week between your end date and order date.