Schools choosing to have TR pre-print AP answer sheets will also receive large labels to use on the AP Student Packs. The labels will be sorted either alphabetically or chronologically depending on the school's sort order selected in the Answer Sheet Printing utility. Below is an example of a sheet of labels and an example of one label adhered to the Student Pack.
Below is an example of the Student label and the AP number below it on the AP Student Pack.
There are several pieces of useful information on the big label:
- Barcode - This is a unique barcode for each student in TR and used to record AP numbers
- Sort ID - The bold number to the right of the barcode is the Sort ID. The system assigns each student a sort id by alphabetizing the students and assigning the first student 1, second 2, etc. Putting sheets in order by sort id will alphabetize the sheets.
- Reference number - below the barcode is TR's unique reference number for this student
- School Code - this is the CEEB code of the school the student attends. For you attenders, this should be your school's CEEB.
- Last Name, First Name Middle Name
- School/District Student ID Grade Sex
- Exam Abbreviation Section ID (if configured by you) Date and report time of Exam
Visit Linking AP Numbers to Student Records to learn how to easily link the AP numbers to each student's TR account.
NOTE: Students who are only registered for an AP exam that does not require an answer sheet (such as, one of the Studio Art exams or Chinese) will not receive a printed label for a Student Pack. Those students simply need to write their name on the Student Pack so they have an AP number.