Some schools have allowed their students to pay online through Total Registration. Internet sites, like Total Registration, rely on credit card processors to process credit and debit card transactions. These processing systems have many security features in order to protect cardholders from fraudulent charges.
Total Registration cannot override the authorization process and cards will not process if authorization fails. If your card is not being accepted, please try the following:
- Check all your card information and re-submit. Pay special attention to your card number, expiration date, and the security code.
- Try a different card. Sometimes one of the institutions involved in the verification process is not responding. Using a different card may involve different institutions.
- Try a different browser(Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge, FireFox, etc.) as you may be having a cookie or session issue.
- Return to the payment method page and choose a different payment method. This will allow you to complete your registration. You can always log back into www.TotalRegistration.net and pay your balance in the future. This may allow you to use a different card or give some time for institutions that may have an issue communicating.
- The alternate payment method will of course always work and can be used as a "last resort".