My Credit Card Number Has Changed - Will I Still Get My Refund?

Total Registration is only able to refund to the card initially used for the payment. 

We understand that cards expire or new cards are issued due to lost cards or suspicious activity on a card.  The good news is that your bank/card company will transfer the refund to your new card number so there is no need to worry.

If your card has been canceled, you will need to contact your card company or bank to see how you will receive your refund.  Your card company/former card company is obligated to provide you your refund that has been issued back to the card (even cards that have been canceled).

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request