Requesting accommodations

Some students with documented disabilities are eligible for accommodations on College Board exams. Students cannot take AP Exams with accommodations unless their request for accommodations has been approved by Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD). Please visit the College Board's website about SSD numbers for more information about applying for accommodations.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request