Requesting accommodations

Some students with documented disabilities are eligible for accommodations on College Board exams. Students cannot take AP or PSAT Exams with accommodations unless their request for accommodations has been approved by Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD). Please see your AP Coordinator for more information.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request