Transferring a student's exam/payment to another school

The TR system will not allow student exam registrations and/or payments to be transferred from school A to school B. Instead, the student and/or coordinator of school A should cancel the student's exam registration and refund any money due to the student. The student should then register and pay with school B. 

Please see Cancelling an AP or IB Exam or Cancelling a PSAT/NMQST Exam for more details.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request